Study room policies are in place to ensure that study rooms are accessible to all WSU students. When signing up for a study room, please keep the following in mind:
- Please do not sign up for a room if you do not plan to use it
- If you do not show up 15 minutes after your reservation, another user can use that room for the remainder of the time (until the next reservation)
- A maximum of three hours per slot
- One slot per day for each individual user
- No more than two slots per week for each individual user
- A week is defined as Monday through Sunday
- Reservations cannot be made more than 7 days in advance
Reservations in violation of these polices will be automatically deleted. If you have questions, visit the Front Desk for assistance.
The Dean of the Library makes final decisions regarding the prior scheduling of all library space usage. See the Librarian on duty if you have questions.